Man dies of carbon monoxide poisoning

  • Thursday, February 20, 2014

A county man died on Feb. 13 from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

According to Berkeley County Coroner Bill Salisbury, 25-year-old Audiel Lopez-Marroquin died in the early morning hours after using a charcoal grill for heat in an enclosed room at his College Park Road residence. Mr. Lopez-Marroquin’s wife was also affected, and she was transported to a local hospital for treatment.

The death was investigated by the Berkeley County Coroner’s Office and the Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office.

Latest Videos
News from Twitter

The Gazette

© 2016 The Gazette an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.