Wednesday, January 15, 2014
The Public Computer Center at Trident Technical College’s Berkeley Campus is offering the following computer courses to the public, free of charge:
• Thursday, Jan. 16, Computer Basics, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Jan. 21, Basic Microsoft Word, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Jan. 23, Basic Microsoft Excel, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Jan. 28, Social Networking, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Jan. 30, Questions and Answers, 3 p.m.
All course participants will need to bring a USB flash drive to save their work.
Berkeley Campus is located at 1001 S. Live Oak Dr. (Hwy 17-A), Moncks Corner. The Public Computer Center is located in the Learning Resources Center (Library), Room 106C. Please call 899-8029 to register or for more information.
The Public Computer Center was funded by a U.S. Department of Commerce grant to increase broadband education, awareness, and training and access. The center, a Broadband Technology Opportunities Program, is an initiative of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration that is funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.