Thursday, November 7, 2013
The Public Computer Center at Trident Technical College’s Berkeley Campus is offering the following computer courses to the public, free of charge.
The course schedule for November 2013 includes:
• Thursday, Nov. 7: Microsoft Excel, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 12: Creating a Balance Sheet, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 14: Working with Outlook, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 19: Creating Blogs, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 21: Hyperlinking/Searching the Internet, 3 p.m.
All course participants will need to bring a USB flash drive to save their work.
Berkeley Campus is located at 1001 S. Live Oak Dr. (Hwy 17-A) in Moncks Corner.
The Public Computer Center is located in the Learning Resources Center (Library), Room 106C.
Please call 899-8029 to register or for more information.
The Public Computer Center was funded by a U.S. Department of Commerce grant to increase broadband education, awareness, and training and access.