Thursday, October 10, 2013
The Public Computer Center at Trident Technical College’s Berkeley Campus is offering computer courses to the public, free of charge.
The course schedule for October 2013 includes:
• Thursday, Oct. 10: Microsoft Word, 3 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 12: Using Email, 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 15: Creating Hyperlinks, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 17: Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 22: Microsoft Excel Part 1, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 24: Microsoft Excel Part 2, 3 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 26: Using Smart Gadgets, 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 29: Working with Microsoft Templates, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 31: Social Networking, 3 p.m.
All course participants will need to bring a USB flash drive to save their work.
The Berkeley Campus is located at 1001 S. Live Oak Dr. (Hwy 17-A) in Moncks Corner. The Public Computer Center is located in the Learning Resources Center (Library), Room 106C. Please call 899-8029 to register or for more information.
The Public Computer Center was funded by a U.S. Department of Commerce grant to increase broadband education, awareness, and training and access. The Public Computer Center, a Broadband Technology Opportunities Program, is an initiative of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration that is funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
The Gazette is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. We expect our readers to engage in lively, yet civil discourse. We do not edit user submitted statements and we cannot promise that readers will not occasionally find offensive or inaccurate comments posted in the comments area. Responsibility for the statements posted lies with the person submitting the comment, not The Gazette.