Thursday, October 10, 2013
The Public Computer Center at Trident Technical College’s Berkeley Campus is offering computer courses to the public, free of charge.
The course schedule for October 2013 includes:
• Thursday, Oct. 10: Microsoft Word, 3 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 12: Using Email, 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 15: Creating Hyperlinks, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 17: Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint, 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 22: Microsoft Excel Part 1, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 24: Microsoft Excel Part 2, 3 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 26: Using Smart Gadgets, 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 29: Working with Microsoft Templates, 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 31: Social Networking, 3 p.m.
All course participants will need to bring a USB flash drive to save their work.
The Berkeley Campus is located at 1001 S. Live Oak Dr. (Hwy 17-A) in Moncks Corner. The Public Computer Center is located in the Learning Resources Center (Library), Room 106C. Please call 899-8029 to register or for more information.
The Public Computer Center was funded by a U.S. Department of Commerce grant to increase broadband education, awareness, and training and access. The Public Computer Center, a Broadband Technology Opportunities Program, is an initiative of the National Telecommunications and Information Administration that is funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.