Summerville man electrocuted in Hanahan

  • Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A 34-year-old Summerville man died on Monday after being electrocuted on the job.
According to Berkeley County Coroner Bill Salisbury, at 1:28 p.m. Sonny Harmon of Summerville was working on a residential air conditioning system and was electrocuted. The accident happened in Hanahan and was investigated by the Berkeley County Coroner’s Office and the Hanahan Police Department. 
The death was ruled accidental by Salisbury.   

Latest Videos
News from Twitter

The Gazette

© 2016 The Gazette an Evening Post Industries company. All Rights Reserved.

Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Service, Privacy Policy and Parental Consent Form.