Thursday, October 4, 2012
The following incidents were obtained from Goose Creek Police Department reports:
• On Sept. 26 at 9:15 a.m. a citizen gave police a brown wallet they found on North Goose Creek Boulevard. The wallet contained various cards, papers and $120 cash. An officer contacted the victim, who came to the police department, signed the evidence/property control form and left the station with his wallet and cash.• On Sept. 26 at 3 a.m. police made contact with a victim whose 1991 Honda had been broken into and the CD player and a personal checkbook were missing. The officer advised the victim to cancel the checks in the stolen checkbook to protect him from being victimized further.
• Sometime between Sept. 24 at 11:45 p.m. and Sept. 25 at 4:15 p.m. a Chatfield Circle resident reported his flag depicting a football team logo attached to a three-foot pole had been stolen from the front of his residence, where it was mounted.
The victim could not name any suspects who may have stolen the $60 flag.
• On Sept. 24 at 2 p.m. a victim reported three pill bottles were stolen from her car. The victim picked up her prescriptions for the bottles (one with 30 Ambien, one with 30 Dramamine and one with 30 Nycenta pills) that morning but noticed later on that bottles were no longer in her car.
• On Sept. 25 at 9 a.m. a resident at an apartment complex off Hallmark Drive reported several coin boxes in the on-site laundry room were broken into. The machines had $100 in damage and $40 in quarters were reported stolen.
• On Sept. 21 at 1:19 p.m. an officer pulled over a suspicious vehicle stopping in front of random residences in the Lakeview Terrace subdivision.
The passenger said she is a resident of Cascade Court in the subdivision. She also said they were looking at several houses porches to get ideas for her residence. The officer checked to see if either the driver or passenger had any active arrest warrants. The driver, of Hanahan, had an active warrant with the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office, who confirmed the warrant.
The driver was handcuffed and transferred to the custody of CCSO.