Wednesday, July 11, 2012
The Public Computer Center at Trident Technical College’s Berkeley Campus is offering the following computer courses to the public, free of charge.
• Thursday, July 12: Improving Typing Skills, 2:30 p.m.
• Thursday, July 19: Basic/Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint, 2:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, July 24: Using Microsoft Word Mail Merge, 2:30 p.m.
• Thursday, July 26: Creating a Budget Using Microsoft Excel, 2:30 p.m.
• Tuesday, July 31: Questions and Answers, 2:30 p.m.
All course participants will need to bring a USB flash drive to save their work.
Berkeley Campus is located at 1001 S. Live Oak Dr. (Hwy 17-A) in Moncks Corner. The Public Computer Center is located in the Learning Resources Center (Library), Room 106C.
Please call 899-8029 to register or for more information.
The Public Computer Center was funded by a U.S. Department of Commerce grant to increase broadband education, awareness, and training and access.