Finger-licking Curried Chicken
Ingredients and Preparation
Cayenne pepper, chopped
Black pepper, ground
Chicken, skinless (breast, drumstick)
Medum white potato, diced
Large onion, chopped
Tip: Take the skin off chicken to lower the amount of saturated fat.
- Mix together curry powder, thyme, scallion, hot pepper, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic, ginger, onion, and salt.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on chicken.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium flame.
- Add chicken and sauté.
- Add water and allow chicken to cook over medium flame for 30 minutes.
- Add diced potatoes and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Add onions and cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.